With custom fields, you can create additional fields to your member roster and choose to display them on your org chart using Custom Formatting. Custom Fields are available on any of our Paid Plans.
To create a custom field:
- Login to your Organimi account by going to https://v5.organimi.com.
- Within the organization, click Settings.
Note: If you are in org chart view, click the Organimi logo at the top left of the screen to locate My Organizations.
- In the pop-up window that appears, select Organization Data Fields at the left.
- Click Add New Field, then enter the name of the new field and choose the settings for the field. Or, alternatively, click Browse Suggested Fields, then select the fields desired and click the blue Add Selected Fields button at the bottom.
- Proceed to add the custom field data by going to the Organization Roster, or, import your roster with all the custom field information.
- Lastly, to display the custom field in your org chart, click here to learn how to create a custom format which will display your custom field(s) using the A toolbar button.
Here is a quick video on adding a custom field: