The background color of each role can be changed at any time. An example of using this feature is to highlight positions waiting to be filled.
To Add Color to Roles:
- Login to your Organimi account at https://v5.organimi.com.
- Navigate to the org chart you wish to edit.
- Hover over the member/role, then click the role actions button (3 dots).
4. Click Edit Role.
5. Click the Role Color button.
6. Select the desired color, then click Save.
Note: If you wish to apply the color to the role, and also the boxes in roles subordinate to this role in the branch (subchart), turn on the Apply to Subchart slider, then click Save.
Here's a quick video:
Note: To learn how to format other style options (i.e. modify member photo size and location; font size, style and color adjustments), click here.