In Organimi, you can search by any field or custom field.
Organizations with multiple Org charts or large Org charts can use the main chart search feature to search for a member name or role to view /edit the information.
Organimi has two major search features:
- To search for a chart, go to your organization's dashboard.
- Click inside the search box and type a few letters of the chart name.
- Click the chart to open it.
The chart appears.
4. Click inside the search box and start typing, for example, type the first or last name. The
the field will autocomplete what you are typing.
4. To edit member information, in the Roster, hover over the member then click the pencil
6. Click SAVE to save your changes.
7. To delete a member, hover over the member then click the Garbage Can icon.
8. Click YES to confirm the deletion.
Use Organimi's advanced search feature to customize your search results.
- Click the down arrow.
The Advanced Search window appears.
2. Click inside any search field and start typing.
3. Click the SEARCH button to see your search results.
Here's a quick video: