You can save time uploading a collection of all member's photos by performing a one time import! Also, rename each image to the corresponding email address of each member or manually map each picture to the person, then each member's picture will appear in the corresponding org chart box automatically after the import process (below) is completed.
NOTE: Before you upload images, place all of your image files into one distinct separate folder. Also, your Organization Roster needs to be complete including names, and email addresses, etc. To learn how to create a roster, please refer to this help article.
New in this version: Picture files do not have to be saved into a zip file. Photos are not required to be renamed and can be manually mapped. They can be rotated after uploading.
To Import a Collection of Multiple Photo Images:
1. Log into your account at https://v5.organimi.com.
2. First, navigate to the folder where the images (.png or .jpg files) are located.
2. Rename each image file to the corresponding email address of the person in the Organization Roster.
Note: This is optional for simplifying the import. You can also manually map the images later.
3. Navigate out of the folder and compress the folder into a zip file (optional).
4. Go to the organization chart where you want to upload the images, then click Bulk Import.
5. Click the Photos button.
6. Drag and drop a zip file of photos, or jpg/png files onto the "Drag and Drop" grey tile at the bottom, or click on the grey "Drag and Drop" tile to browse and select the photos.
7. A message appears displaying how many photos were detected.
8. Click Next.
You're done! The photos now appear in Organimi. To learn how to change the size or location of each image of the org chart box (i.e. left side instead of the top of each role box) click here to view style options.
From the org chart, you can easily switch to Photoboard or Directory view, which also contain the images.
Here's a quick video: