Save time when uploading multiple photos by performing a one time import!
Before you upload images:
- Complete your Organization's Roster. To learn how to create a roster see, Adding Members to a Roster
- Place all image files into one folder
No need to save images into a zip file or rename photos. You can rotate photos after uploading.
Here's a quick video:
1. To automatically map your image to the right member, name your images in this format;
First + LastName.png or email.png.
2. There are two (2) ways to import multiple images:
. From your organization's dashboard, click the button
. Open the Chart in which you wish to import images (.png or .jpg) and click the
The Import Members and Roles screen appears.
a. Click the Photos button.
b. In the gray Drag and Drop area, do one of the following:
. Drag and drop a zip or jpg/png file
. Click to browse and select photos
A message appears displaying how many photos are detected and how many are
Photos that are detected appear with a blue checkmark. Undetected photos
appear with a red message.
3. Click the UPLOAD PHOTOS button.
A message appears displaying the number of photos that were uploaded.
4. Click the FINISH button.
Each member's picture automatically appears in the corresponding Org Chart box.
5. To switch to photo view mode, click the Photoboard icon in the right navigation pane.
To change the size or location of each image in the Org Chart box (i.e. left side
instead of the top of each role box) see, Changing The Style And Font Of An Org
Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask us about the concierge service.