Org charts are created within your organization name. You will enter your organization name when you login to your account the first time. If you wish to create an additional organization, here are the steps:
To Create a New Organization:
- Login to your Organimi account at https://v5.organimi.com. When you login for the first time, your organization is automatically created during the account creation process.
If you wish to create your org chart under an existing organization, please advance to (2) Adding Members to the Organization Roster.
- Click Add New Organization to create a brand new organization.
An Add New Organization pop up box appears.
3. In the Add New Organization pop up box, enter your organization name and click Save.
Your organization is now created.
4. You are now ready to advance to the next step: (2) Adding Members to an Organization Roster.
Here is a quick video:
- You can have an unlimited number of organizations.
- Use the web browser Google Chrome as a best practice for using Organimi.